Purchase a “MediBuddy,” from Amazon or Target and dump the contents onto your table. Some of you will use the contents. I find the contents limiting but like the box. Once the box is empty I add:
- I retain the Band-Aids and leave the rest for my home use.
- Add Neosporin spray because it cleans the wound, disinfects, and helps with pain.
- tAdd Aquaphor for chapped lips, burns, or bug stings.
- Orajel Swabs work on a baby breaking a tooth, as well as on a seven-year molar that has formed a blood blister because it’s breaking through.
- Get a pen type digital thermometer that fits in the container. I have a fancy digital one at home, but it’s the size of a remote control.
- Tylenol is also a must; I don’t like Ibuprofen because it’s too hard on the stomach.